Sunday, February 21, 2010

RVBBL League

Hello BloodBowl Players... the RVBBL is getting ready for our Spring League. Some of us are getting together on Tuesday 2/23/10 for some practice games... these games will not count towards team development.

There will be two Pre-Season nights on 3/10/10 and 3/17/10 at 6:30pm hosted by Astral Games in Medford. Pre-Season games will count towards team development.

Sign-up for the Spring League will be available from 2/23/10 after 7pm through the final Pre-Season night on 3/17/10. Buy in for the League is $10 in store credit at Astral Games... d16's and 4-minute timers will be available for purchase in the store.

The Spring League will begin on Wednesday 3/24/10 at 6:30pm and will run every Wednesday night from approximately 6:30pm-10pm for 8-10 weeks, depending on turnout.

I hope to see you all there.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I wasn't sure how to get in contact with you guys so hopefully posting a comment will get some contact started. I am the Assistant Manager of Cyber Center's Game Center. We have mainly focus on video gaming but I'm trying to start a gathering of table top gamers to come in and take advantage of our banquet room we have set up for no charge. I have 10 large tables and a number of chairs for players to come down and enjoy. I'd like to start on Mondays, preferably from 5-10 PM. If it gets popular I'd like to do more nights and host tournaments with different prizes. If it goes really well I'll purchase terrain set ups for Warhammer 40k. I'd also like to get some Magic The Gathering going in their and possible pen and paper RPGs. If you guys are interested please contact me via this e-mail. Thank you.

Sincerely,
John Echols