Monday, July 27, 2009

Battle Deck - Eldar

I really like the Battle Deck idea originally created by Peter over at The Aspect Portal. With Peter's permission, I reformatted the Eldar Battle Deck to print four units to a page so they could be printed on card stock and used as note cards during a game.

Here is my version of the Eldar Battle Deck

If you are interested, here is Peter's original post.

If you find any errors, please let me know so that I can make corrections to the document.

Enjoy... now that I have created my template I will continue to create these decks for other armies when I get the time.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Great job, funny 'cause I was working on the Space Marine one yesterday, instead of posting it up as I did last time, I'll send it to you to do the same thing as this one (if you're willing to?)

Creative Carnage said...

Please send it on over... I have started working on the Ork one... but it takes much less time when I don't have to retype everything.